I have extensive experience collaborating with designers to strike the perfect balance between form and function.
I love learning about new capabilities in browsers and figuring out how to employ them as progressive enhancement.
I have a keen eye for detail and love laboring over sites to get them just right.
I’ve worked with:
- Templating languages (Liquid, Twig, Nunjucks, Smarty)
- CSS preprocessors (Sass and Less)
- Git, GitHub and BitBucket
- SVG, hand-coding animations, transitions and optimizations
- WordPress, building themes from scratch in both standard PHP and using Twig via Timber
- Pattern Lab, building pattern libraries for design systems
- HubSpot, building custom landing pages and email templates, customizing form embeds
I've also worked with:
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (implemented as performantly as possible)
- Google Lighthouse and WebPageTest for performance auditing
- Schema.org and other similar metadata
- Cloudflare, for doing edge SEO optimization via Cloudflare Workers
- Buddy, for CI/CD and deployment